Friday 28 September 2012

Inspired by a Flag: Day 28 of the 31 Day Challenge

50 GFC followers! Thank you guys for putting up with me! ;) This really does mean a lot to me! I started this blog as I love nail art and I love this community - and thank you for welcoming me in!

For my inspiration I went to my county flag - the Yorkshire flag. This is the Yorkshire White Rose which comes form the house of York. I am definitely going to be wearing this again on Yorkshire day next year!


inspired-by-flag-day-28-of-31-day-challenge-yorkshire-flag-nail-art

inspired-by-flag-day-28-of-31-day-challenge-yorkshire-flag-nail-art

Base (untried): Barry M Cobalt Blue
Stamping: Konad Special White
Cult Nails Feel Me Up
Sally Hansen Going Green


I am very proud of this one! Thanks for the look in!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! The flowers look great :)

    btw, what stamping plate did you use?

    ReplyDelete