Sunday 1 July 2012

Matte Peach and Gold Dots and Golden Glitter Stamping

Another Adventure in Stamping challenge and this was actually done a couple of weeks ago but seemed to fit. This mani was completed over 2 days when I wanted to add more and more of the huge order I had just received, including my first matte top coat!

So to start with it was stamped dots (I loved this pairing):



Base: Sally Hansen Insta Dry Snappy Sorbet
Stamping: Barry M Nail Foil Effects Gold
 Stamping Plate: m79











Click on for pictures of the final results.

Then I added glitter...


 Elf Golden Glitter

And then a comparison of matte (index and middle) and non matte:


Elf Matte Top Coat

And then a full matte mani, and finally the sun came out:


This certainly showed me that I need to be sure to cover the whole nail with the matte top coat! I did love the colour combination but maybe the glitter went too far. Thoughts?

Thanks for the look in! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment